Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Crafts: Valentine Pouch


Whew! I finally finished a zippered coin purse! Just in time for Valentine's Day!

This was my first trial making a pouch and attaching a zipper. Self-taught, just browsing youtube for tutorials and found out that it's not that easy!!! 

Of course, I made a couple of booboos before I got the hang of it:
~ what the what?? ~
~ driving me nuts!  ~
And finally was able to do it properly this time. I wish they can show a detailed tutorials, I can't afford to take more sewing classes! Sorry for being poor. Haha. Here's what I got:
~ yay ~
I added a zipper pull-up, so it looks nicer and  more personalized. I made it with beads:
~ finished product ~
Now, I just need to do 3 or more to give out for Heart's Day <3

3 comments:

  1. Ooh your coin purse is so cute! Is that the same one you showed me before or is that a different one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a different one, it's smaller :)

      Delete
    2. Ooh its really cute! You did a great job with it. You can use it to hold your loose change and/or to hold your feminine products in. LOL Or something like that. Haha!

      Delete