Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Food: Soy Pudding

We went to Santa Ana for my interview. Then we went to Westminster next. We haven't been here for 2 years now, and it's exciting to see different Asian delicacies! We got a bunch of fruits and condiments that you only see on Asian groceries. 

I finally able to find my favorite food on earth! Soy Pudding! We call it, Taho in Tagalog. It comes in different flavors: Pandan, Coconut, Almond, etc. I got 2 of them, but I'm only showing the flavored one right now, since it's the first one I opened:
~ pandan flavored soy pudding ~
 It comes with coconut milk (left) and sugar syrup (right). You mix an equal amount or you can add more, depends on your taste. I like it a bit sweet. It's kind of similar to the Filipino Taho, only we use the sugar syrup and no coconut milk. We also add  tiny bobas (we call it sago).
~ coconut milk and sugar syrup ~
I store it inside the fridge after I bought it. It usually comes warm or hot. So anyway, after mixing the coconut and sugar in, I heat this up in the microwave.
~ mixed together ~
It may look gross in the picture, but it's so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment