Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

FANCL Kale Drink

I bought this on a whim. There are having a sale on Mitsuwa during Thanksgiving last year and got lured by this item. It's all in Japanese so I'm not sure about what it's for or the ingredients. I was able to ask an associate and told me that it's for good skin and diet, it's all natural kale and you drink it with hot or cold water by itself or mixed with your favorite drink. So I said, why not?

Kale drink
They have it in a box or packets, got this in the 10-pack just to try. I tried it with only hot water, like how you'll drink a powdered-form juice. It taste funny at first, but you'll get use to it. I also tried mixing it with coffee...it's a bad idea. It taste awful. So it's better if you drink it by itself, I always prefer hot water with this than cold.

So far, I tried 6 packets out of 10, the only thing I notice is that the first few days, I poop after drinking this, like having a teenny tiny diarrhea. LOL. Sort of a very mild laxative? I think it's for cleaning out your system, and you need to drink more of these to really see a difference. I don't drink this everyday and I don't think I'll be buying again anytime soon. I'm still on the look out for other drink supplements to help skin and / or diet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment