Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Crafts: Kitty Tote Bag

I've been doing a lot of sewing lately, and this is my 2nd hand-made tote bag:
Kitty Tote
 This is made from 100% cotton, outside and inner fabric. Straps are made from webbing, which is very sturdy. It has 2 inner pockets too.  Size: Height: 11", Length: 15.5", bottom: 5.5". It is also padded, so it's not the usual tote bags you see around the stores, which are thin.
nice
I'm also taking pre-orders! US shipping only! The price depends on fabric cost, the fabrics I choose has unique patterns, and I also pick good color combinations :) You can also suggest the colors you want!
Tote Bag Specs
My other tote bag is also on sale for $25. Check it out ---> Butterfly Tote
For more info, just send me a message! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment