Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

NOTD: Hello Kitty

Woohoo! I got a free facial from Helen at A New Day Spa yesterday, that's why I like to do freelancing! Hehehe.

It's also time for me to fill my previous gel nails (<---click for the link), and since I'm already there I decided to do it. But instead of just filling, I decided to change it. I paid for my gel mani this time though. Kimie did my nails this time.
~ gel nails ~
I went for orange since tangerine is the color of 2012 and Spring is already coming! I'm also opting for something different than always seeing pinks. The manicure plus nail arts costs $50 (tip not included). It is pricey just for a manicure, but it's so worth it!
~ Hello Kitty nails ~
If you haven't tried gel nail polishes, it's safer than acrylic nails and healthier to nails too. They have different kinds of gels: CalGels, SoakOff, etc. Even OPI has them. It won't dry unless treated under a UV light, and it dries quick after treatment, so you don't have to worry about waiting for a few minutes before you can use your hands. 

It also lasts longer than regular nails. It took me 3 weeks and it still looks the same as new, I only need to apply a basic topcoat over it and it'll look as new. I think can go for 4 weeks, I just find my nails too long. I do wash dishes by hand everyday, I wash my hand often, and my nails will still look nice, no chipping whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment