Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Food Place: Spoon House

This place was recommended both by my esthetician (Helen) and my manicurist (Kimie). They're both Japanese so I trust them to give me good authentic Japanese food referrals! I wasn't disappointed.

My DH and I decided to try the place tonight. It's called Spoon House, by Redondo Beach, Gardena, CA. They specializes in Spaghetti. They mash up Italian and Japanese cuisine. The combination may seem out of this world, but they are super yummy!
Hubby's choice:
~ Squid and Sea Urchin ~
What I got:
~ mixed mushroom in clam sauce ~
We shared dessert of course:
~ Panna Cota ~
 They're super flavorful! If you wanna hang out with family, friends or special someone, this is worth trying. It's something new, different and awesome! They serve bread before meal too. They are open 11am - 9pm.

Oh don't forget to order their $1 salad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment