Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crafts: What I Did With Cereal Boxes

My husband love cereals. We always end up with a lot of cereal boxes. I figured, why not do something with it? So I got this idea of turning it into a gift box. I have all of the materials, so I didn't spend anything :)

~ box to bag ~
I made this with:
Glue
Colored Papers, in this case I used pages from a fashion magazine
Cereal Boxes
Scissors

1) Cut off the flaps. The top part where you open the cereal box, and keep the bottom part closed.
2) Cut a hole on the top part of the box. Just enough to hold it like a normal paper bag.
3) Bend the sides to make a crease.
4) Cut papers (magazine pages) and glue them on. Let dry.

This is how it turned out:
~ gift bag ~
Done! Easy way to transform a trash to something useful. Be creative as you can. I will try other designs next time. This is my first trial so, I know it's not that much :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you can't even tell that you made it out of a cereal box. That's very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) you can try it for your next gift wrapping :)

      Delete