Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Arts: DIY Mini Munny World

It's been a while before I started to do DIY toys again. A friend asked me to do a customized toy for her brother's birthday, good timing because Kidrobot are having their BOGO 50% off, so I got some extras:
DIY Mini Munny World Haul
 I was at home that day and I saw how this was literally DROPPED off by UPS carrier on my doorstep. The delivery gal just dropped it there like a sack of potatoes (it's not even that heavy!). What if it's fragile? I remembered the news where the FedEx Guy delivered...oh threw...the flat screen TV over the fence. It really happens. You guys should be thankful you have jobs!!! If you don't want it, then give it to those you need them! Sorry I'm ranting out a bit here. 
"hmm... a crumpled sandwich bag?"
But anyway, good thing it's not fragile and it arrived safe and didn't get lost. That would be a total bummer for me.
yeyah!
 This is one of my favorite DIY that I gave to one of my friends for his birthday:
Tuan Ninja
I'll post my step-by-step soon! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment