Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Scented Cuticle Oil

Hi Guys!
I want to share a very nice item I got as a Christmas gift from one of my friends, who is also my favorite manicurist - Kimie-san!
She told me that her husband went to Hawaii and she always make special orders on nail items there. She was so kind to add me to her list and bought this for me:

It's ISLAND GIRL Hawaii Scented Cuticle Oil. It smells so nice! The scent is Hibiscus, which I think is Hawaii is known for. It also has real tiny flowers infused in it. I can smell this all day! :) 
The only time my nails get cuticle oil is when I go to a nail spa. I'm not used to putting cuticle oil all the time, even if I do my own nails. I think it's just a waste of time or I'm just lazy. All my cuticle oils are either thrown away, expired or given away. But this one is for keeps! I like it so much, I'm using it everyday!

The scent is very nice and really keeps my cuticles moisturized and soft. I always have hang nails or my cuticle dries up fast, especially this Winter season, my nails will look ugly after a day or two. But with this item, it keeps my manicure last longer and looks definitely nicer!

Not sure if we have it here in California or if you can only get this at Hawaii. But I sure will ask Kimie to buy me another one when I ran out or when her husband visits Hawaii again! I'll ask her if I can do bulk orders so I can give it to friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment